Terms of Business for Export from Ghana
- All Prices are Fob Tema/Accra from Ghana for FCL 20ft or 40ft Container.
- Valid until 1.5.2008
- FOB prices include seaworthy packaging and labelling with your labels.
- Not included is inner carton and fumigation and drybags for Container.
- Seafright is payable at destination.
Terms of payment
- We either deliver on:
· 50% downpayment on order
· And 50% 30 days after arrival of Container
- Or we deliver on:
· Or DP at sight
- Other Terms of payment negotiable
Terms of Delivery
- Production lead time from order to ETD: 3 month
- ETD variation +/- 2 weeks
- Delivery delays are corresponded
- No Container is sent July to September due to rainy season
- Broken, mouldy or spoilt goods are credited or replaced. Cost of
Freight against buyer.
- Report on broken, mouldy or spoilt goods is sent to supplier
2 weeks after arrival.
- Transport insurance is to be done by Buyer
- We can not take any liability for delays in transport and other
- Samples are sent free of charge or paid for
- Buyer pays for transport of samples
- Sample leadtime 14-30 days
Offer and contract
- Our offer follows the current pricelist
- An order is valid after confirmation of proforma invoice
and recival of prepayment (if agreed on).
- Rejects and damages have to be notified within 2 weeks
- partshipment allowed
- If buyer is in delay of payment we are allowed to account an interest on 8%.